Gas Station Attendant - Edmonton
- A gas station attendant must have a good pleasing personality because it is his or her job to greet customers with a friendly atmosphere so as to entice them to come back.
- If the customer is unable to pump the gasoline or the customer prefers not to pump the gasoline, it is the gas station attendant’s job to refuel the vehicle.
- Gas station attendants are also part of the maintenance and repair team. They clean outside parts like windshields and hoods and they also repair flat tires and windshield wiper blades.
- It is also the duty of a gas station attendant to throw the trash and maintain the cleanliness of the establishment or station.
- Some gas station attendants are tasked to process the payment of the customer; this includes giving the customer the correct change and processing the credit card if it is the mode of payment.
- If the attendant is assigned to the cashier area, then it is his or her duty to count the money and check if there is enough change and if the money is correct. It is also the gas station’s duty to record all transactions made and summarizes it for better analysis and check-up.
Posted date :
October 24, 2019
Job nature :
$15.00 per hour